Immersive Environment for the Health Sector and beyond
Interoperability Land™ (IOL) is a collaborative, digital platform designed to power the future of interoperability. Based on Meld, an open-source sandbox populated with fully synthetic FHIR® data, IOL offers a hosted ‘private locker’ immersive environment to advance industry solutions for private sector companies, technology incubators, start-up companies, and academic endeavors.
IOL is a cloud-hosted, collaborative digital platform and test bed that supports an HL7® FHIR®-based simulated healthcare ecosystem with highly realistic synthetic data to enable advanced interoperability testing and development across different organizations and systems. A solution enabler, testing environment, community support platform and technology incubator. Learn more…
With IOL you can
- Power the future of interoperability through the integration, acceptance, and testing of technologies and open standards.
- “Fail Forward” in a safe, risk-free environment with completely synthetic patient personas.
- Rigorously test and certify that applications meet standards, performance, and scalability requirements.
- Deliver higher quality applications and services faster to market.
- Securely Collaborate with other organizations to develop and test interoperable, standards-compliant solutions.
- Cloud-based access for users.
- An Immersive Environment or sandbox, that simulates a state or national Health Information Network (HIN) and emerging Health Data Utilities (HDU).
- Persistent SMART® on FHIR® applications using an open, standards-based technology platform. IOI2 enables innovators to create apps that seamlessly and securely run across the healthcare system in real time.
- A Developers Portal to safely expose third party APIs.
- Standard FHIR DSTU2, STU3, and R4 formats are available.
- Learn more…
Synthetic Data Offerings
- IOI includes preloaded synthetic personas that allows development without compromising PHI.
- Safe harbor PHI de-identification services.
- Reference implementation(s) of standard-based HL7 FHIR use case simulations to jump start path-to-production.
Interoperability Learning Lab Course Packs
- IOI provides customizable lesson plans to meet the training need of your organization.
- Access to a library of course packs can be provided to build your company curriculum.
- They include asynchronous, self-paced training modules address the needs of a virtual workforce.
- Interoperability Learning Lab Course Packs are easily integrated with existing internal learning management systems.